As part of our expanding Fiesta product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our intercooler upgrade to offer increased performance through reduced charge temperatures in comparison to the original intercooler. This is particularly important to remapped examples.
Our solution to improving the OEM intercooler set up within the confines behind the bumper assembly is based upon a high flow, twin-pass core design, that’s wider, taller and deeper than the original. This offers a massive increase in frontal area and a huge increase in capacity, which allows it to make the most of the air flow provided.
Despite this improvement, the kit fits neatly behind the original bumper and requires only minor trimming to the lower grille section and can be reverted back to standard with no issues. The comprehensive fitting kit includes all the correct fixtures and fittings.
The intercooler is available in a Pro-Series Black (with or without the AIRTEC logo).
AIRTEC intercooler will fit 100ps/125ps/135ps and 140ps models
Tested at Collins Performance rolling road – average charge temperature recorded based upon three back-to back runs:
AIRTEC Motorsport Stage 1 intercooler
AIRTEC Motorsport Stage 2 intercooler
- 60mm thick track proven bar and plate core
- AIRTEC cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Comes with silicone and alloy boost pipe connecting hoses – includes stainless clips
- Fitting takes less 2-3 hours, comes with fitting instructions
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series Satin Black
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
AIRTEC Part No: ATINTFO37
There are no reviews yet.