AIRTEC Motorsport Rear Wing for Mk7 Fiesta
Following an extensive in-house development process by both our CAD design and development engineer teams, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch its new rear wing aimed at modified Mk7 Fiesta owners who wish to improve stability during track or fast road use.
Several designs and variations were tried and tested before we settled on this particular design. The wing was then tested further on track using our own Time Attack Fiesta ST with positive results and feedback.
The kit attaches to the using our bespoke AIRTEC Motorsport designed brackets, that is bolted to the boot lid.
Please note, this requires drilling and should be done by a competent professional.
The comprehensive wing kit includes bespoke laser-cut and powder coated AIRTEC Motorsport brackets, unique sculptured alloy end plates, a high-quality fibreglass centre blade section and all fixtures and fittings, including instructions and a drilling template to insure accurate fitment.
Choose from the options of black fibre glass centre blade or polished carbon fibre centre blade.
• Designed and developed in the UK
• Tested on track and road with our own Time Attack car
• Bespoke laser-cut and powder coated alloy brackets
• Unique alloy end plates available in three powder coated colours
• High-quality fibreglass centre blade section finished in satin black
• Comprehensive fitting kit with all fixtures, fittings, instructions and drilling template
AIRTEC part no: ATMSFO106
Please note: We endeavour to deliver an extremely high quality product but due to the handmade manufacturing process there is the possibility of minor imperfection(s) on the centre wing blade, prepping and painting is recommended before fitting.