As part of our expanding Mk4 Focus platform product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our oil cooler kit for the ST 2.3-litre model.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s oil cooling ability for modified Mk4 ST owners who struggle to maintain steady oil temperatures on track, or during fast road use.
With vast experience in developing uprated oil cooler packages for a variety of modified track and road cars, the challenge with this kit was to integrate a large capacity, external oil cooler neatly behind the upper grille area without obstructing the air intakes. As a result, our design includes a designated scoop on the left-hand side that supports the oil cooler and channels cold air towards the intakes.
The package also includes an AIRTEC Motorsport oil cooler, bespoke laser-cut and powder coated brackets, high quality braided hose lines with Aerotec fittings, a thermostat-controlled sandwich plate and all fixtures and fittings, including instructions for a bolt-on installation. The kit is designed to integrate seamlessly with the car’s existing features and requires no drilling or cutting, so is completely reversible if need be.
Its improved cooling efficiency and easy fitment makes it an essential modification for all modified Mk4 Focus ST models.
- Comprehensive kit designed specially for the Mk4 Focus ST platform
- Reduces temperatures on track and road
- Scoop directs constant feed of cold air to the intake
- Designed and developed in the UK
- No cutting or drilling required to fit
- Proven AIRTEC large capacity external oil cooler
- Bespoke laser-cut and powder coated brackets
- High-quality hoses and fittings
- Includes all fixtures and detailed instructions
AIRTEC Part No: ATMSFO133