As part of our expanding Fiesta Mk8 ST product range, AIRTEC Motorsport are proud to launch our enlarged hot side suitable for track or fast road use.
A direct replacement part that gives increases in response and sound by eliminating the internal sound suppressors built into the original boost pipe from the turbo. Ford fit these suppressors to reduce noise and resonation but by replacing the pipe for one without the baffled internals, flow and internal capacity is improved, as well as noise. This increases throttle response and heightens the soundtrack from within the car.
Made from high quality aluminium, the pipe also offers a 43% increase in size, maintaining a constant 57mm internal diameter throughout, compared to the 40mm of the standard item, and features a design with less bends and restrictions. It also features a powder-coated black finish for a subtle OEM+ look.
The comprehensive package includes a Pro Hoses silicone connector and all fixtures and fittings, which makes installation a simple task.
With valuable performance gains and an improved soundtrack, the AIRTEC Motorsport enlarged induction pipe is an essential modification for modified cars.
- 43% increase in internal diameter
- Removes original resonator
- Increases response and sound
- Larger overall capacity and freer-flowing design
- Improves flow from turbo
- Direct replacement fitment
- High quality aluminium connector
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Includes all fixtures and fittings
- Features detailed fitting guide
AIRTEC Part No: ATMSFO134