Reduce your stock shift throws with two different positions, ranging from 15% or 25%. Offering 2-positions truly allows the user more options to fine tune their shift throws!
With a quick and easy installation process the stock shift weight does not need to be removed. This saves time and makes the installation quick and easy.
- Made from CNC machined aluminium with engraved AIRTEC logo
- All hardware is 100% stainless steel including the ball stud
- 2-position adjustable between (15% or 25%) reduction
- Completely reversible
- Installs in approx. 15 minutes
Simple DIY fitting:
- Remove gear selector cable from original shifter, using long nose pliers or mole grips
- Install top section of new short shifter which will locate it’s self due to cut out underneath top section
- Then install lower section and new bolts and tighten, simply reconnect gear selector cable
15% (Lower hole) or 25% (Top hole).
Please note: Now only available in black.
Registered Design Right number 6030030